Wednesday, April 13, 2005

HELLO, INTERNETS!

Hello, Internets! Cookie Monster here. HO-HA!

So new season of Sesame Street have me in the news. That OK, me like attention. That why me start blog. But me want to talk about this business of cookies being an "anytime" food. How that happen, the PBS people tell me, if me want to keep getting money to buy cookies with, me have to sing the songs they tell me to. Well, me not happy about that but what can you do? Got to buy cookies. Still, me pretty bummed out by whole thing.

THEN me hear song called, "It Five O Clock Somewhere" by Alan Jackson any me good friend JIMMY BUFFETT. And me think, hey, if it FIVE O'CLOCK somewhere, then SOMETIME also be ANYTIME! So me eat cookies whenever me want! Because cookie time am RIGHT NOW!

2 Comments:

Blogger koyore said...

Have you ever tried cake?

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Cookie, I couldn't agree more with Alan and Jimmy.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home