Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Me get interviewed!!

How this for cool: Me get interviewed in New York Post!

Post: What's your favorite cookie?

Cookie: Me never met a cookie me don't like.

Post: Why the big change?

Cookie: Me always eat healthy food, but cookie always at top of food pyramid for me. Sometimes me eat whole pyramid. Ha ha ha.

Post: What are some non-cookie foods you'd like to try?

Cookie: Me like to eat chairs. Good source of fiber.

Post: Will C always be for cookie, and will cookie always be for you?

Cookie: Oh, that deep. What you some kind of cookie philosopher?

Post: So when are you allowed to eat cookies?

Cookie: Always sometimes - or is that sometimes always? Me leave it to you. Me off to have cookie now.


Any good chairs you like to eat? How about IKEA chairs? Me have some at me house, but mostly sit in them, not eat them. Chairs EXPENSIVE!

3 Comments:

Blogger koyore said...

Why oh why the health change?! Why are you becoming so PC?! I cried when I heard you would be cutting back on cookies and eating more healthly ones. I loved imitating you with a package of Oreos at the age of 13 years. Those were sweet memories that I fear future generations will never experience. STAY your sweet cookie eating self! loved your post at Hulks site.

11:27 AM  
Blogger koyore said...

By the way, I am going to drown my sorrow in some oreos when I get off work tonight. :(

11:29 AM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Hey, Oreos really tasty cookies! Me not eat them on show so much because of PBS rules. Me not really understand that, it just mean me eat them off camera instead of on camera.

Me not really understand whole "sometime food" thing, either. Just remember, SOMETIME am ANYTIME, so ANYTIME AM COOKIE TIME! CowaBUNGA!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home