Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cookie Monster movie review: CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE COOKIE FACTORY!!!!

This weekend me saw BEST MOVIE EVER MADE! It a documentary called CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE COOKIE FACTORY! It about nutty guy named Willy Wonka who live in castle full of little orange guys that make chocolate and candy and cookies and then he share the cookies and candy and chocolate with nice little boy named Charlie! Whole movie suffused with cookie candy goodness! Me would like to visit that factory and help Willy Wonka and Charlie, maybe they need a cookie tester to test the cookies and tell them how good cookies are! Me do pretty good job at that, me bet! Only problem, me not sure where factory is, me better ask Ernie or somebody how to get there!

Me give CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE COOKIE FACTORY unprecedented SIX COOKIES for humongous cookie content! It YUMMIEST MOVIE me ever see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home