Friday, January 27, 2006

Where you go, Rubberband Man?

As you know, me not big fan of TV commercials! Often they misleading, like commercials for Mega M&Ms that turn out NOT to be larger than size of ADULT MALE HUMAN HEAD! But me really liked those ads with crazy guy named RUBBERBAND MAN! He happy-go-lucky fellow who love his rubber bands! Me can appreciate guy like that, me love cookies, he love rubber bands! Maybe him friends with Bert who likes paper clips!

But me not see one of those ads for a while! Me wonder, what happen to Rubberband Man? Me worry maybe him have amnesia or something. Then one night me find him! Now he on that show ME NAMED EARL! Except there they call him CRAB MAN. But me not get it: What happen to rubber bands? And if he now Crab Man, where he keep his crabs? Pretty confusing, it a big mystery like what happening on that island where the people crashed! Me will keep tuning in to see what happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home