Thursday, April 14, 2005

Cookie Monster movie review: SIGNS

SIGNS am movie by my good friend Mel Gibson. In Mel Gibson's movie, mean aliens come to Earth to steal ALL THE COOKIES. Mel Gibson STOP the aliens and save the cookies!!! This am very good movie with positive message about importance of cookies. Me give SIGNS full FOUR COOKIES! Go out and see movie and eat some cookies, that what me do at the movies.

Me met Mel Gibson when he do Sesame Street couple years ago. He tell me his next movie will be REMAKE of Jimmy Stewart movie MISTER SMITH GO TO WASHINGTON. Me wonder how that turned out, me not read about it in Variety or anything. Hmm.

3 Comments:

Blogger koyore said...

Why not a cookie monster movie-I would buy tickets now for it. Or how about a Cookie Monster Manga-most cool these days.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Me actually have really good movie idea. Me talk about it sometime soon maybe. Kind of a road movie with me and Elmo. Elmo VERY VERY popular and him good for box office. And better box office equal MORE COOKIES!

12:46 AM  
Blogger koyore said...

Forget Elmo, you are the true star nd draw of any film you would star in. Thanks for the replies-they made me giggle like a little girl and smile for a while. Now must go on a cookie search you like shortbread cookies?

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home