Tuesday, August 02, 2005

OK, me really back this time!

Hey everybody! Me am back! Again! Me did not realize it almost a MONTH since me last made blog entry! It has been VERY busy and confusing month! Me am having some work done in me house. Me getting spare bedroom painted and stuff so it will be nice room for me to put cookies in! But the guy doing the work is taking FOREVER and making a big mess! Me have spare room furniture in dining room and that make it hard to eat cookies because me get confused what room me in! Also: Me not know what the hey guy doing work am DOING in there! Me think it must be making cookies or something, it taking so long, but he keep telling me it called "mudding." Maybe he making mud pies? Me never ate mud pies, but me will try them when they ready!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcy said...

Are you gonna put cookie wallpaper in your new room?

12:52 PM  
Blogger Marcy said...

Cookie Monster imposter!!! http://cookiewithdrawal.blogspot.com/ Unless you have a long lost twin....

12:53 PM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Hey, Marcy, cookie wallpaper! That good idea, then me could eat cookies from wallpaper if me not have cookies at home! You pretty smart!

Me not know what up with that other blog. Price you pay for being celebrity, other people want to be you!

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home