Friday, September 16, 2005

Mega?

HEY EVERYBODY! Well, when last me blogged me was very excited about MEGA M&MS! On TV ads they looked like they the size of ADULT MALE HUMAN BEING'S HEAD!! Me may be Cookie Monster but me like big candy when me see it, so me was very excited about trying these Mega M&Ms out!

But me had two problems! First, they never at the store! Trip after trip, no Mega M&Ms! Me started to think they just on TV. Then me think, hey, they must be good because they keep selling out! So me try to be patient! Me known for me patience.

Then they finally show up in store! Me got VERY VERY VERY EXCITED now! Absence make the heart grow fonder but WAITING make the tummy get hungrier! But then -- SECOND PROBLEM! Me open up bag, and they NOT size of adult male human head! Turn out "Mega" M&Ms only TWO TIMES the size of NORMAL M&M! Me was VERY disappointed, as you can imagine!

But then me decide, what the hey, me should still try them out and not waste money! Well, GOOD NEWS is that they very tasty! Like normal M&Ms but bigger. But still, they not as big as in TV ad!

No wonder me on PBS! No ads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home