Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Cookie recipe!!!

Hey, everyone! Here am a good cookie recipe for you to try!

STEP ONE: Go to the store! Make sure it store that carry cookies and not a cheese store or book store or something.

STEP TWO: Pick out cookies you want to eat!

STEP THREE: Pay for the cookies! This VERY IMPORTANT step, don't do this, you could get into trouble and have to call Elmo or Ernie or somebody to help you out.

STEP FOUR: EAT THE COOKIES!!!

Me hope this recipe will help you get cookies to eat! Me going to go try it right now!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Cookie monster, I was about to say that wasn't a recipe. But then I found this:
Main Entry: rec·i·pe
Pronunciation: 're-s&-(")pE
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin, take, imperative of recipere to take, receive -- more at RECEIVE
1 : PRESCRIPTION 4a
2 : a set of instructions for making something from various ingredients
3 : a formula or procedure for doing or attaining something

2:16 PM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Me very glad to help! Me like it when my blog teach people something! Hey, you should try out this recipe, what you think?

4:15 PM  
Blogger koyore said...

I adore it! :) When I get my paycheck tomorrow, I am going to try it out> I bet they will be very tasty cookies. Do you ever drink coffe with your cookies? I do sometimes. I adore your blog. When I up date mine, may I put alink for your site there? Let me know! Thanks for the recipe again! :)

12:40 AM  
Blogger koyore said...

Roar, I read your blog. Like fellow monster. No cookies big enough for me though. ROAR! KOM

2:35 AM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Noran, good luck with recipe! It work pretty good for me when I use it. Me would love link from your site! Me need to figure out links, let me know!

Hey Godzilla! Me always wonder about if you can eat cookies. Maybe you could eat MANY MANY cookies all at one time? Like one big cookie that in little pieces or something?

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home