Sunday, September 18, 2005

One more thing go wrong!

Turn out me not allowed to put deep fryer in spare room! That make me pretty sad because me had NEW COOKIE RECIPE IDEA!

You watch that Fox TV reality show HECK KITCHEN? Fox give this crazy person named HECK RAMSAY kitchen where he make other crazy people cook food! Me not really know what going on, but that OK if TV show entertaining! Anyway, this show give me ideas for cookie recipes! Here me idea:

1. Take CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE and put PEANUT BUTTER on it!

2. Put MACADAMIA NUT COOKIE on top of that!

3. Put yummy yummy CARAMEL on top of that!

4. Put PEANUT BUTTER CHIP COOKIE on top of that!

5. Put CHOCOLATE SAUCE on top of that!

6. Put SUGAR COOKIE on top of that!

7. Add sprinkles and nuts!

8. Put whole thing in DEEP FRYER!

9. WAIT FOR COOKIE TO COOL DOWN BEFORE YOU EAT IT! YOU TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, OK? YEAH YEAH YEAH!

10. This best step...EAT THE COOKIE!

That me new recipe! Try it out, tell me what you think!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say put the deep fryer in there anyway, just don't tell anybody. And if they ask, tell them it's a humidifier, you need it for your allergies. (If they try to argue that you couldn't possibly need a humidifier since you don't have a nose in the first place, then tell them they're discriminating against you and threaten to sue.)

10:27 AM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

HEY! No SPAM on me comments! Me COOKIE MONSTER, not SPAM monster! Me computer accept COOKIES BUT NOT SPAM!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home