Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sing a song to Cookie!

So me was listening to Jimmy Buffett album LICENSE TO CHILL when me notice something! Jimmy Buffett sing a song DIRECTLY TO ME!

There song on there called "Hey Good Looking." Well, lots of people and monsters good looking, that not necessarily mean anything. But THEN there a line in that song that go, "Hey good lookin, what you got, Cookie?" How that for cool? Jimmy Buffett singing a song to Cookie Monster! That pretty cool, huh?

At first me just thought song said "what you got cooking" but Elmo tell me, no, Jimmy Buffett definitely say "COOKIE"! This very cool. But also seem like it a LOT of energy to say high to me! Especially now that me have AWESOME BLOG where you can talk directly to me!

Now me going to practice my cookie recipe me told you about! Cowabunga!

2 Comments:

Blogger koyore said...

Love the cookie recipe-works great for me. Thanks! :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Wow, that good song, Grrr! Thank you very much! Cookies best gift in the world, then special songs for me am number two! Yummy!

Noran, me glad me recipe working for you! Ho-ho!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home