Friday, May 13, 2005

LOST!

Hey, you watching that TV show LOST? It about bunch of people stranded on desert island. Me used to want to go to desert island for vacation but then Gordon tell me it not an island where you get to eat lots of dessert, it island in middle of nowhere with nothing on it! So me no longer want to go there! That one lousy vacation spot, huh?

Anyway, when me watch LOST, me always wonder: Why these people not more worried about LACK OF COOKIES on desert island? That should be number one priority! At least some people building raft so they can get some cookies, that the right idea! GO RAFT!

2 Comments:

Blogger koyore said...

Some people just do not have their priorities straight in life, unlike you. I going to use your recipe again this weekend. I still think the idea I had of you as a cookie CSI would be way cool.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Yeah, that would be cool idea! You should write to CBS, tell them to give me spinoff CSI show! It could be called CSI: SESAME STREET! That what they call synergy or something up in business office.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home