Monday, May 02, 2005

Me like gadgets!

Hey, everybody! This weekend me go see movie HITCHHIKER GUIDE TO GALAXY. Me not quite sure what was going on so me not give it whole review. But in movie, there was cool spaceship with special gadget! You look into gadget and it give you whatever you craving! Me crave cookies, so it would give me LOTS AND LOTS OF COOKIES!!! Me wish me know where to get one for my house, me tried Sharper Image and Amazon.com and they not know what me talking about. Me guess me will keep looking!

2 Comments:

Blogger koyore said...

The closest thing you will find on Earth, is the cookie aisle at your local grocery store, but you have to buy the cookies, after you load up your shopping cart. :)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Yeah, yeah, me know how to do that but there travel time involved. Me try calling Pizza Hut and ask them to deliver cookies but they not do that, either. Maybe me should go into space! SPACE COOKIES! COWABUNGA!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home