Wednesday, May 18, 2005

CHEWBACCA!!!

Me very, VERY excited about new STAR WARS movie opening tomorrow because THIS ONE have CHEWBACCA THE COOKIE MONSTER in it! Him not in last two movies, must have been contract thing, but now he in the new one! Me hope maybe he appear on Sesame Street so me can hang out with him like me did with C-3PO and R2-D2 when they on the show long time ago! We could take Millenium Falcon out and get cookies at this cookie place me heard about in New Jersey that open 24 HOURS! COWABUNGA!

5 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

I think you just became mu hero! I love you.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Wow, thank you Darlene, that very nice thing to say! Me love you too!

8:05 PM  
Blogger koyore said...

Cookies and the dark side do not mix.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

That very true, Noran! Can't see cookies on the dark, and if you can't SEE cookies, can't EAT them! So me stay out of dark side so me can eat me cookies!

1:53 AM  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Thank you Grrr! You smart too, you figure things out! That take lots of smarts. Me still not figure out how to program VCR! Me have to ask Gordon or somebody to do it! That nice thing about friends, they help you do things you can't do by yourself!

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home